Place the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Whisk to combine.
Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl. Toss to coat in the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Notes: Broiler instructions: Preheat the broiler. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray. Place the skewers in a single layer on the sheet pan. Broil for 5 minutes, then flip the skewers and broil on the other side for 5 more minutes.