- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using a serrated knife, crosshatch baguette, making slices every inch in both directions and making sure to not slice all the way through the bottom of baguette.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush baguette with melted butter mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches.
- Stuff each crosshatch with mozzarella and fontina and wrap bread completely in foil.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bread is warm and toasty, 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
ADD TO LIST
- 1 large baguette
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly Chopped Parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. shredded fontina